- Filling: Washed, sterilized, sorted, graded to European Down and Feather Association (EDFA) standards including DIN EN 12934, 12935, 12130 and 1164.
- Fabric: 100% cotton downproof cotton 233 thread count. Certified free from harmful chemicals in compliance with Oeko-tex Standard 100.
- Construction: Square casing and piped edging to ensure no leakage.
- Ethics: Ethically sourced raw materials (ESRM).
- Guarantee: Two-year guarantee against faulty workmanship and material defects.
- Washing: Dry cleanable and suitable for top loader washing machine. Follow instructions on label for best results.
- Anti-allergenic: Not known to cause allergies and suitable for house dust mite allergy sufferers.
Royal Comfort Hungarian Goose Down Duvet All Season
50 in stock
Our bestselling Hungarian Goose Down duvet, in an Autumn and a Summer weight, clips together to form one superbly warm all season duvet.
What it feels like Warm, slightly heavier duvet yet won’t make you sweat.
- Great first choice of a Hungarian Goose Down duvet.
- Use separately or clip together to make a superbly warm all season duvet.
- High down content makes it warm but regulates to your body temperature so you don’t overheat. Learn more
- High warmth rating at Tog 14. Learn more
- Excellent duvet for the South African climate.
- Certified 60% Hungarian Goose Down and 10% small feather.
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest
instalments of R1,393.00 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!