- Filling: Washed, sterilized, sorted, graded to European Down and Feather Association (EDFA) standards including DIN EN 12934, 12935, 12130 and 1164.
- Fabric: 100% cotton downproof 233 thread count. Certified free from harmful chemicals in compliance with Oeko-tex Standard 100.
- Construction: Square casing with piped edging to ensure no leakage.
- Ethics: Ethically sourced raw materials (ESRM).
- Guarantee: Two-year guarantee against faulty workmanship and material defects.
- Washing: Dry cleanable and suitable for top loader washing machine. Follow instructions on label for best results.
- Anti-allergenic: Not known to cause allergies and suitable for house dust mite allergy sufferers.
Royal Comfort Premium Hungarian Goose Down Duvet Autumn
50 in stock
Our signature Premium Hungarian Goose Down Autumn duvet is the perfect weighting for those “in between” nights.
What it feels like Lightweight and breathable duvet, yet superbly warm. It won’t make you sweat.
- Softest, most luxurious duvet to buy. Learn more
- Best duvet for when the temperatures start to drop. Regulates to your body temperature. Learn more
- Filling adjusted to warmth rating Tog 11. Learn more
- Excellent for South African climate.
- Certified 90% Premium Hungarian Goose Down and 10% small feather.
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest
instalments of R920.67 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!